JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Analyst will serve as the lead analyst within the Integrated Analytics team to measure campaigns, deliver data-driven insights and translatable business stories from marketing channels such as web, ecommerce, paid media, CRM, social media and search. Throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, event or channel initiative the Sr. Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering regular performance and optimization insights across the organization. In addition, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for monitoring dashboards and reports to identify trends impacting business performance as well as for conducting deep-dive analysis to deliver timely data-driven insights and actionable recommendations to optimize marketing channels such as web, ecommerce, paid media, CRM, social media and search.
- Leverage data activated within owned, earned and paid channels, work cross-functionally to deliver comprehensive analysis on media performance, channel mix, utilization, conversion and the financial impact of campaigns, programs and events as assigned.
- Develop last touch digital attribution analysis and provide consumer and marketing insights with strategic recommendations.
- Analyze large quantities of structured and unstructured data utilizing analytic tools such as SQL, Excel, Access, Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, SiteCatalyst, ReportBuilder, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Tableau to detect patterns, opportunities and insights that drive marketing strategy and segmentation of individuals.
- Leverage analytical techniques (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics) to inform business decisions and drive significant business impact. Present findings and adapt complex ideas and recommendations to highlight a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Identify opportunities and support the development, enhancement and consolidation of automated marketing dashboards to support business needs.
- Assist the Social Media Team in optimizing platform performance by providing real-time data monitoring and coverage reports for events, launches and campaign
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of digital, integrated marketing and analytic experience with an emphasis on web / e-commerce, paid digital media, Social Media, Marketing Attribution, CRM, Offline media in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with marketing, media and customer segmentation strategy required;
- Excellent data analysis skills required including statistical and data mining techniques.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing marketing channels such as Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Strong presence to present persuasive recommendations to leadership as well as key external stakeholders, including ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations to leadership that highlights a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization.
- 3+ years of social media analytics (preferred) or web, ecommerce, digital product experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably with a top e-commerce retail brand, entertainment brand or advertising agency.
- Knowledge of Adobe Site Catalyst/Analytics products
- Experience with Social listening platforms such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr and/or others
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Conversionomics/DataStudio, Campaign Manager 360, Search Ads 360/Google Ads/Bing Advertising, Innovid, DoubleVerify Sprinklr/Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, SQL and Relational Databases (advanced);
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE