JOB SUMMARY: Sales Counselor is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for all UO guests by working in a high paced phone environment, handling sales and guest service; including processing orders for Universal Orlando’s products and services which include: Annual Passes, tickets, vacations, and online support. This position fields incoming live calls to address a variety of needs, including but not limited to customer service, sales, basic troubleshooting and general product information for all Universal Orlando products and services.
Sales Counselor Pay Rate: $16.25/hour!
- Meet monthly assigned sales goals including but not limited to: Conversion, Average Order Value (AOV), Length of Stay (LOS) and Multi-Park Ticket Sales.
- Meet monthly quality standards, as outlined by GCC quality program. Support and deliver a world class destination experience by offering additional enhancements to every guest.
- Meet monthly productivity metrics such as: Aux 9, Adherence, AHT, Attendance, Order Entry Errors and others as defined by the company.
- Performing special projects or other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Semi-routine and highly structured with constant operational changes; majority of work covered by established policies and procedures however decision-making skills are required to ensure both a positive guest experience and the company and its assets are represented according to company standards. Exchange of information, which occasionally requires tact and/or diplomacy with both internal and external customers.
- High school degree is required
- Associate’s degree is preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two or more years working in an inbound Omni Channel Contact Center with a travel or sales related background. Will also consider candidates with successful face to face sales or back of house hospitality industry experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: PC skills must be above standard to be successful in this role. Candidates must be comfortable working within multiple operating systems simultaneously within several different system windows.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE