JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for performing the highly skilled, discipline specific, tasks required to ensure the smooth operation of Universal Orlando Facilities as it pertains to all industrial, commercial and non-commercial electrical equipment and utilities.
- Maintain, install, service and repair all park wide utility electrical systems including, but not limited to: all site lighting, lighting contactors and signage.
- Maintain, install, service and repair all park wide life safety electrical systems including, but not limited to: all UPS, generators, transfer switches and egress lighting.
- Maintain, install, service and repair all main switchgear, main breakers, sub panels and branch circuits.
- Provide UO Permitting Department with proper permits for all electrical work requiring permitting.
- Maintain, install, service and repair all utility and facilities motors including, but not limited to, motor control centers.
- Provide quality inspections including, but not limited to: UPS systems; generators; and work provided by vendors and contractors.
- Assist High Voltage Team with switching and repair of high voltage switchgear, transformers and branch circuits.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: To install, maintain, service, rebuild, troubleshoot, repair and operate all industrial, commercial and noncommercial electrical equipment and utilities as it pertains to the continuous smooth operation of Universal Orlando Facilities, including: electrical wiring; fixtures and equipment from 12V to 480V. This will include all main switch gear, main breakers, UPS units, generators, transfer switches, motors, motor control centers.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required; technical school is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial and commercial construction, maintenance facility or a fast paced service company dedicated to electrical repair is required.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in theme park industry is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: A valid Florida Drivers’ License is required to operate company vehicles. A Master Electrical License or Journeyman Electrical License is required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE