JOB SUMMARY: The Media Buyer role focuses on the buying and campaign management of Television, Radio, Print, Out-of-Home, Display, Online Video, Social, Search and any other paid media channels deemed relevant for the business in domestic markets for theme parks and internal clients/business units in collaboration with the Media Manager and Director.
- Develop media buys and execute with existing vendors utilizing a variety of industry standard media platforms
- Analyze media avail submissions and negotiate directly with media vendors to secure best rates
- Support relationships with other departments and groups within
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Partnership Marketing
- Manage day-to-day vendor/partner relationships including taking meetings with existing and potential partners
- Collaborate with Sr Manager & Director to develop quarterly and annual plans including estimated planning rates
- Negotiate added value/make good weight if necessary and reconcile invoices for assigned channels
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Responsible for leading the buying of media, Universal Parks and Resort’s media campaigns.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field from a four (4) year college or University.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 3 to 6 years of media buying experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of general computer programs and media buying software programs.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE