JOB SUMMARY: Maintains the facilities maintenance of Universal Orlando buildings and completes specific work orders, including, but not limited to, masonry, tile, pavers, and woodwork. Handles daily trouble calls from the dispatcher. Completes special projects and other shop work as directed by the supervisor or the lead.
- Rough in carpentry to include, but not limited to, framing, sheet goods, wood decking and dock work as well as repairing wood and metal stud work.
- Trim work including various moldings, turnings, laminate application, cabinet work, and window and door installation.
- Installation and repairs to exterior finishes including, but not limited to Dry-Vit, EIFIS and Stucco.
- Repairs and finishing to various walkways and roadways throughout the parks.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance of theater seating, furniture, restroom stall doors and partitions.
- Install and make repairs to interior wall and floor tiles and coverings made of various materials.
- Install and make repairs to various commercial hardware, including but not limited to, door closures, panic hardware, mortis and cylindrical locks.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Maintains the facilities maintenance of Universal Orlando buildings and completes specific work orders, including, but not limited to, masonry, tile, pavers, and woodwork. Handles daily trouble calls from the dispatcher. Completes special projects and other shop work as directed by the supervisor or the lead.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years general carpentry and construction including framing, drywall, trim work, masonry, and tile required. 3-5 years commercial roofing experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE