JOB SUMMARY: The Salesforce Community Manager leads and oversees the health, content management, technical capabilities and user engagement from strategy through execution. The Salesforce Community Manager partners closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, lead the development of, and execute deployment of all community related projects while ensuring timeliness in communication and ensuring the community strategy is aligned to meet business and community user needs. The Salesforce Community Manager is the “go-to” resource to communicate broadly to Trade Partners within the Salesforce Community and also facilitates the resolution of any community sourced questions or issues. This role is directly responsible for facilitating and measuring community engagement through relevant and authentic communication and actionable reporting. The Salesforce Community Manager also stays up-to-date on relevant Salesforce releases and participates in the development lifecycle of enhancements.
- Develop and execute on a community engagement strategy to foster authentic engagement, bring long term value for the users and the business with the goal of standing out as a destination that users come to not just when they need something but that they go to because it is a tool that reflects who they are. Ensure freshness and relevance of content that is service oriented but not bland and reflects the brand character. Partner with cross-functional partners and business leadership to define communication needs and address engagement opportunities through the development lifecycle of the community engagement strategy
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community project development efforts. Ensure development lifecycle, implementation policies and governance procedures as applicable. Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables. Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content
- Maintain Salesforce community through following identified governance procedures. Maintain user profiles, system processes and content deployment. Partner with internal Salesforce development team and external vendor support to expand functionality and escalate issues.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure community engagement success. Create and maintain reporting to share findings with multiple levels of leadership across the business to understand development ROI and provide measureable and actionable analytics
- Serve as the community “change agent” to lead change and provide direction and communication to both internal teams and the community users. Plan and facilitate training and documentation to aide users both internal and external on how to navigate community features and processes. Partner with internal Sales team to help them leverage the powerful opportunity that the community provides to connect users with business partners
- Review and resolve community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary. Build a scalable business expertise capability as well as a support network to ensure that all community issues can be resolved or addressed quickly
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources. Advocate to the business on behalf of the users and advocate to the users on behalf of the business. Ensure alignment with key business stakeholders to ensure strategy conception, creation and presentation are aligned with business and user goals and needs.
- Identify and engage with Community “Trade Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement. Create a curated experience and encourage community creation and involvement
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field.
EXPERIENCE: College diploma or university degree in the field of Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field and/or 3-5 years equivalent work experience. Experience preferred in Salesforce, social communities, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project. Conflict resolution and problem solving techniques required. Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Salesforce Community Manager has the responsibility for the planning and execution of moderate-complexity work efforts within Sales Integration. Works with internal business clients and external vendors. Ability to read, analyze, and action business and user requirements, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE