JOB SUMMARY: The Media Buyer role focuses on the buying and campaign management of Television, Radio, Print, Out-of-Home, Display, Online Video, Social, Search and any other paid media channels deemed relevant for the business in domestic markets for theme parks and internal clients/business units in collaboration with the Media Manager and Director.
- Develop media buys and execute with existing vendors utilizing a variety of industry standard media platforms
- Analyze media avail submissions and negotiate directly with media vendors to secure best rates
- Manage media buying for all social media platforms; including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram
- Support relationships with other departments and groups within
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Partnership Marketing
- Manage day-to-day vendor/partner relationships including taking meetings with existing and potential partners
- Collaborate with Sr Manager & Director to develop quarterly and annual plans including estimated planning rates
- Negotiate added value/make good weight if necessary and reconcile invoices for assigned channels
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Responsible for leading the buying of media, Universal Parks and Resort’s media campaigns
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field from a four (4) year college or University.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 3 to 6 years of media buying experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of general computer programs and media buying software programs.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE